Virtual Brokerage Event Horizon Europe Cluster 4
After the publication of the Cluster 4 Work Programme 2021-2022 Digital, Industry and Space under the new Framework Programme Horizon Europe, Fundacion para el Conocimiento madri+d is organizing a Virtual Brokerage Event next June 22nd for the Call for Proposals for the Cluster 4 focused on the Industry topics under Destinations 1 and 2.
To participate in all bilateral meetings, participants have to register at the right top of the web, "register" button.
Registered participants will be able to conduct bilateral meetings with interested counterparts and stakeholders. The main goal is to help participants form relevant consortia.
- Start-up and Spin-off
- Small and Medium Enterprises
- Large Companies
- Universities, Research Centres
- and other organisations looking for commercial, technological or research partners from Europe and beyond.
- Registration: 14th May - 22nd June
- Meeting selection: 1st June - 22nd June
- Brokerage Event: 22nd June
- Languages: English
- Cost: free of charge